Hen. You expecting anyone?
亨。你在等人吗?
I need to have an intimate understanding of your marriage. The good and the bad.
我需要对你的婚姻有一个深入的了解。不管是好的还是坏的。
I promise it's confidential. It's between you and me.
我保证保密。这是你我之间的事。
Do you feel happy here?
你在这里开心吗?
Of course, I'm happy here. Aren't you?
当然,我在这里很开心。你不开心吗?
Do you feel you would know how she would react in every situation?
你觉得你会清楚她在任何情况下的反应吗?
I've always had this fantasy that there's something else out there for me.
我一直幻想着有别的东西等着我。
Do you want to live mundane lives, or do you wanna be a part of something special and unique?
你是想过平凡的生活,还是想成为某种特殊而独特的东西的一部分?
You've been selected to live up there.
你被选中在那里生活。
Okay, well, you're wasting your time, because we haven't even been on an airplane, and she'd hate it.
好吧,你这是在浪费时间,因为我们都没坐过飞机,她肯定不喜欢。
I should clarify. We're talking about you here, Junior, only you.
我应该说清楚。我们说的是你,朱尼尔,只有你。
We're going to ensure Hen has company while you're away.
你不在的时候,我们会确保亨有人陪伴。
We're going to replace you.
我们要找人代替你。
I don't want a robot living with my wife.
我不想让一个机器人和我妻子一起生活。
Do you really want to leave her here all alone, day after day?
你真的想把她一个人留在这里,日复一日吗?
He doesn't really see me anymore. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this.
他已经不怎么见我了。也许我不该告诉你这些。
Junior!
朱尼尔!
I encourage you to use this opportunity to act on your instincts.
我鼓励你利用这个机会,凭直觉行事。
Whatever we decide, we'll be together.
无论我们做什么决定,我们都会在一起。